To conduct transactions for product registration, variation, licensing, renewal and other related transactions, you must register your membership and purchase your digital certificate in the form of USB token. Once you have obtained and installed your digital certificate, you will be able to conduct your transactions in QUEST 3+.
Please read and understand the Enrollment Instruction below:
- Log on to National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau website.
- Click on "Proceed" button to register your membership. Please take note that the membership registration form requires you to attach scanned images/picture (in JPEG or PDF format, with size below 2MB) as follows:
- Your Company Registration Form with the Malaysian R.O.C.
- Company Authorisation Letter (Official letter of authorisation by your company for you to conduct transaction on behalf of the company)
- Your MyKad / Passport (front & back)
- Payment can be made via Internet payment Gateway (IPG) at MSC Trustgate's portal payment page
- Once your payment is confirmed by MSC Trustgate.com Sdn Bhd, your digital certificate will be couriered to you at the company address given in the membership registration form within 7 working days. You may also choose to self-collect the digital certificate at MSC Trustgate.com Sdn Bhd Head Quarters.
Once you have installed the Digital Certificate, which comes in a USB token, with your Digital Certificate ID, you are ready to conduct your transaction in QUEST 3+. Please follow the installation guide provided with the delivery. In case you require any technical support pertaining to USB Token installation, please contact the telephone number(s) or the email address given in the Installation Guide.